Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of Global Drug Testing without revealing any personal information.
However, Global Drug Testing needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our
products, register for an affiliate account, receive Global Drug Testing newsletter, or use
certain Global Drug Testing services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or
your company contact information. Global Drug Testing will use this information to reply to
your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your
member's account, and to contact you regarding new products and services
- By accessing the services of Global Drug Testing and voluntarily providing us with the
requested personal information, you consent to the collection and use of the information
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Global Drug Testing automatically receives and records non-personal information on our
server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the
page you requested. Global Drug Testing may use this information to customize the
advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and
services. However, Global Drug Testing does not connect this non-personal data to any
personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Global Drug Testing may disclose your personal information to third parties (clinics,
laboratories and MRO’s) who work on behalf of Global Drug Testing to provide products and
services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only
with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide
by our policies with respect to personal information
- Global Drug Testing may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the
rights or property of Global Drug Testing;
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Global Drug Testing Terms of
Use document or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as
outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Global Drug Testing.
If you have provided personal information to Global Drug Testing and no longer consent to its
use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Global Drug Testing at
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure.
However, your Global Drug Testing Information protected for your privacy and security. In
certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Global Drug Testing uses industrystandard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access
control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, Global Drug Testing retains your personal information only as long as necessary to
fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- Global Drug Testing may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend
this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use
of Global Drug Testing websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
information, please e-mail us at email@example.com.